IT’S ALL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
Everything we do has one goal: to improve the performance of our clients.
Driven by the growing need, in a challenging environment, and our passion for inspiring behaviour and culture change, we deliver powerful and memorable workplace learning experiences.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are passionate about transforming how people perform at work. And we do it in a dramatically different way! As pioneers of ‘experiential learning’ (practised based learning), the use of theatrical and live, interactive drama-based methods, is at the heart of what we do. It is a powerful means to help organisations engage their staff and improve how they work in a sustained and meaningful way.
- Both research and the live theatre-based training are delivered within short time scales allowing us to make the most of your budget.
- Theatre-based training is a great investment in your workforce. It shows you care and are an inclusive organisation, wanting the best for your people. The results speak for themselves. Seeing is believing. One of the best ways to experience the power of live theatre-based training is by attending one of our taster workshops.
- We pride ourselves on our responsive and supportive role. We are good listeners and are constantly adapting, to reflect learning and issues raised during projects. We ensure our clients flourish in a safe and confidential learning environment.
- Putting our customers at the heart of all we do is our mantra! We include all stakeholders at every stage of the process of programme consultation and development.
- We are trailblazers/pioneers of forum theatre and hotseating techniques in training.
- We have a proven track record of delivering reliable, trustworthy and memorable workplace learning and training.
OUR PHILOSOPHY: IT’S ALL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
USING INCLUSIVE RESEARCH TO BETTER UNDERSTAND OUR CLIENTS’ WORKPLACE EXPERIENCES, WE PERFORM BESPOKE AND AUTHENTIC LIVE DRAMA AS PART OF OUR TRAINING SOLUTIONS.
OUR PERFORMANCE DRIVES AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT, IMPROVING THEIR PERFORMANCE BY CHANGING AN ORGANISATION’S WORKPLACE FOR THE BETTER.